Keller Williams Realty is a company that changes lives. The culture is as diverse as the countless ways in which associates and market centers commit themselves to finding and serving the higher purpose of business, and is united by cohesive understanding of our Mission, Vision, Values, Beliefs and Perspectives.
MISSION: To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living.
BALANCE VISION: To be the company of choice for a new generation of professional real estate agents and owners.
VALUES : GOD, family, then business. We believe that Real Estate is a local service driven by individual agents and their local image with their centers of influence and client base. We believe our associates should be treated like “stakeholders.” We believe Stakeholder companies always measure profit or loss, open the books, and tell the TRUTH.
- We believe who you are in business with really does matter.
- We believe profit matters.
- We believe no transaction is worth our reputation.
More about Keller Williams:
- The World’s largest Real Estate Franchise by Agent Count
- Named One of the 10 Best Companies for Employee Financial Security
- Names the #1 Training Organization in the World
Karol Cooley as Operating Principle, brought Keller Williams to Grand Rapids and it has been her home ever since. Keller Williams GR East has grown to over 300+ agents in 5 offices. Keller Williams is the largest Real Estate Company in the United States and Keller Williams GR East ranks in the top 20 out of over 750+ offices nationwide. K Cooley Properties is one of the top teams in Grand Rapids, led by Karol Cooley who has over 35 years of experience.
Keller Williams Grand Rapids Bragging Rights:
- #1 Keller Williams office in the Michigan/Ohio Region (30 offices) for 7 years running
- Among the Top 20 KW Offices in the United States (750+ offices)
- Sold more homes by volume than any other Real Estate Office in Kent County in 2013 & 2014
KW Outreach is a local charity created by the Grand Rapids Market Center and is the heart of Keller Williams Realty culture in action. KW Outreach serves the higher purpose of business through charitable giving in the communities where Keller Williams associates live and work. The associates of Keller Williams Realty GR donate their time and money raised to local food banks such a God’s Kitchen and also giving to our associates who may have a hardship.